EMPOWERING GIRLS AND WOMEN TO LOVE THEIR BODIES, TRUST THEIR CORE
AND LEAD THE WAY.
We currently offer sponsored body positive stand up paddle boarding, skateboarding and snowboarding trips for female identifying youth ages 8-18.
Have Fun + Pay it Forward
Want to come SUP with us this summer?
- Youth looking to join one of our Sponsored Body Positive SUP Trips?
- Looking to come along on a SUP trip in Nova Scotia this summer?
- A group, company or family looking to book a private guided SUP event?
- A non-profit group, team, squad or school interested in booking a SUP event for your all-female or mixed gender group?
- Interested in volunteering for the Girls on Boards team?
- Want to learn more about Girls on Boards mission and impact?
JOIN OUR LEADERS TEAMWE NEED INSPIRING WOMEN TO BECOME SUP LEADERS!
- Do you have a deep passion for empowering girls to love their bodies and lead the way?
- Do your toes get all tingly when you think of stand up paddle boarding?
- Have you had your own journey in learning to love your body and choose yourself and now you're ready to share it?
- How does joining a team of women, becoming certified to guide stand up paddle boarding trips and lead empowering conversations with teen girls sound to you?
GOB Paddle Blog
Learn about some of our paddling trips and adventures.This summer, do this for yourself, 3 days and 3 nights completely set aside to relax, reflect and adventure. Give yourself permission to leave the choices, decisions, stresses and responsibilities behind for a few days and come out into the wild & wonderful south shore of Nova Scotia for a...Our goal with the Girls on Boards Snowboarding program was to introduce young women to a new sport and create a body positive, community of girls who have not had the opportunity to try non-traditional sports and would benefit from learning basic skills and cultivating a love for recreational and...It's not about the paddle boarding, and the rooms, the food, the entertainment (which are absolutely AMAZING at White Point Resort!) or who's there or who's not. This weekend retreat is all about giving women space to book time away and really reconnect, have a little fun, soak up some amazing...